GRAYWOLF® Aluminized Heat Resistance Heavy Duty Safety Gloves.
• GRAYWOLF® presents the new series of the strongest GRAYWOLF® gloves certified with the EN 11612 standards of flame , heat and molten metal splashes.
• SAFE AND COOL HANDS - The top hand is aluminized which reflects 95% of radiant heat but also keeps you safe from direct contact of 3000° F of molten metals.
• 360° Kevlar aramid fabric + RMAX lining gives the unbeatable heat , flame , sparks and cut resistant throughout the glove.
• PREMIUM SPLIT LEATHER – Made from multiple types of lightweight split to provide dexterity, comfort, protection and durability, leather reinforcement on major stress areas.
• HIGH STRENGTH KEVLAR SEAMS - All glove seams are stitched with extremely high strength Kevlar thread to prevent seam failure and increase durability.
• STRONGEST COMPOSITION : The glove is made up of the strongest composition to protect from the multiple hazards from a single source